How To Easily Make Panera Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Like A Professional Chef
Instead of traditional sandwiches with familiar flavors, the Panera sandwich is an excellent alternative for a delicious, convenient, and nutritious meal. Instead of eating out, try new recipes at home, such as Panera chipotle chicken avocado melt. Here are some delectable Panera dishes recipes from a professional chef that will surprise your tastebud.
Recipe of Panera Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt
Panera’s chipotle chicken avocado melt sandwich is made with tender chicken and flavorful smoked gouda. In addition to the meat’s sweetness, this sandwich is served with butter and cream to enhance the flavor.
One Panera chipotle chicken avocado melt contains approximately 770 calories, 43g fat, 56g carbs, 6g fiber, and 43g protein. To burn 770 calories, you’ll need to jog for 88 minutes, swim for 64 minutes, cycle for 118 minutes, or walk for 214 minutes. However, you will have enough energy to work all day with this number of calories.
Recipes for Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt
- Mayonnaise: 4-5 teaspoons
- Black pepper focaccia for about two sandwiches
- Smoked gouda: 4 slices
- Avocado: 1
- Peppadew peppers: 2-3
- Coriander: ¼ cup
- Chipotle pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and chipotle pepper.
- Spread the mixture on each slice of black pepper focaccia Panera. Then, on top of the sauce, place a piece of gouda—layer on top for all remaining ingredients.
- Place a pan on the stove, add the sandwich, and bake it on both sides. Cover the pan immediately after adding about two teaspoons of filtered water. Wait for the water to boil before opening the lid to let the steam out. When the bottom side of the sandwich is dry, flip it over to bake the other side.
- Remove the Panera sandwich from the pan after it has cooked evenly on both sides and cut it in half to make it easier to eat.
2. Other Recipes for Panera Bread’s Dishes
Panera Bread serves a variety of foods, including fast food and vegan options. The restaurant’s menu is also gradually replacing animal-based dishes with healthier vegetarian options. However, some white meat dishes such as the Panera BBQ chicken sandwich and the teriyaki chicken bowl remain popular.
In addition to the Panera chipotle chicken avocado melt, here are two exceptionally nutritious and healthy Panera recipes that you can easily prepare at home.
Simple Chipotle Chicken Melt
This chipotle chicken melt is like a simple version of Panera sandwiches. The following recipe tastes very similar to Panera sandwiches and uses more straightforward ingredients than the recipe above.
- Shredded chicken: 1lb
- Roasted red peppers: 1 teaspoon
- Sliced avocado: 1/2 fruit
- Smoked gouda cheese: 4 slices
- Focaccia for about two sandwiches
- Chipotle mayo
- Boil the water, then add the chicken breasts. Then shred the chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn on the stove and heat the pan. Then, cut the bread in half and place a piece in the pan to warm.
- Place the bread on a plate and top with the mayo chipotle. Then stir in the shredded chicken, butter, roasted red peppers, cheese, and the last piece of bread. Close the lid, reduce the heat to medium and cook until the cheese inside the bread melts.
Panera Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli Bowl
This recipe is more sophisticated in processing and ingredients than the previous two Panera bread recipes. This sauce has a slightly sweeter flavor than some of the teriyaki sauces available at the restaurant.
- Chicken thighs: 1lb
- Corn starch: 1 teaspoon
- Mirin: 3 teaspoons (can be replaced with rice wine vinegar)
- Minced cilantro: 2 teaspoons
- Brown rice: 3 cups
- Pineapple juice: ½ cup
- Apple juice: ½ cup
- Reduced sodium soy sauce: ½ cup
- Hoisin sauce: ½ cup
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon
- Crushed red chili: teaspoon
- Teriyaki sauce
- Diced Broccoli: 0.6lb
- Sesame oil: 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
- Minced garlic: 1 teaspoon
- Mix 1 lb of chicken breast, 1 tbsp of cornstarch, rice wine vinegar, and 1 tbsp of mirin in a bowl. Then, place the mixture in a zip bag and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare a new bowl, then whisk together pineapple juice, apple juice, hoisin, sodium soy sauce, crushed red pepper, and cornstarch until completely dissolved.
- Steam broccoli until tender.
- Cook brown rice.
- Put a non-stick pan on the stove, then add one teaspoon of sesame oil and one teaspoon of olive oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, add the minced chicken and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Wait for the chicken to finish cooking before adding the steamed broccoli and stirring gently.
- Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Combine the cooked brown rice, chicken teriyaki sauce, and broccoli mixture in a bowl. Garnish with roasted sesame seeds or cilantro to make the dish more appealing.
3. Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Have Canned Or Fresh Peppers?
Canned peppers are frequently marinated in oil for an extended period, causing the skin to soften and the flavor to differ from the original Panera sandwiches. Fresh chili peppers have a sweet taste and crispy skin, which enhances the sandwich’s flavor.
I Wouldn’t Say I Like Adding Cilantro To Sandwiches. So Can I Leave It Out?
Yes. If you don’t like any of the ingredients, you can leave them out to make sure the dish suits your taste best.
Which Part Of The Chicken Can I Use For Panera Sandwiches?
You can use boneless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts if you like. However, it would help if you prioritized using chicken breast to ensure the sandwich’s flavor is closest to the sandwich on the Panera menu.
How Many Calories Are In A Panera Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli Bowl?
According to the Panera teriyaki chicken bowl review, this dish contains approximately 650 calories, with carbohydrates accounting for the majority of the calories. This dish is ideal for breakfast or lunch to give you energy for the day.
The Panera chipotle chicken avocado melt and other sandwich recipes above will provide a nutritious meal. That will undoubtedly become a favorite on your menu. Do not forget to create a few new ingredients in your way if you want the taste of the sandwich to be more delicious and unique.